More efficient Facebook advertising campaigns management and monitoring
We’ve just launched Catvertiser integration with Slack. Thanks to the integration you will receive notifications regarding Facebook advertising campaigns ran in Catvertiser straight to the Slack channel.
Benefits of integration:
You will be notified of:
- start of a new campaign,
- any mistakes in the campaign publication proccess ,
- changes made in the campaign complies with the defined optimization rules, i.e. if there is an optimization rule defined to stop an ad if it gain X displays, then Catvertiser will stop this ad and you will be notified about it in the Slack channel.
There is also an usability function of this integration. Thanks to entering special commands to Slack, you will be able to receive:
- all clients’ list,
- all campaigns’ list and statistics,
- all ad sets list and statistics,
- all ads list and statistics.
Moreover you are able to pause or start the campaign / ad set / advert.
How to set up integration with Slack?
First of all you need to have Catvertiser account. In case you didn’t have one, click HERE and create it.
You also need to choose the channel in the Slack, where you will get the notifications.
The integration process is really easy and quick. It takes just few clicks.
Log in to your Catvertiser account. Go to the “Integrations” in the “Your Catvertiser” tab on the left. You should see Slack logo there. Just click “Connect” button to integrate. You will get the drop down list with all Slack’s channel. Choose one of them (you will get Catvertiser’s notifications to this channel).
Just check how it works and launch the integration.
Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
Last benefit icon made by by Gregor Cresnar from www.flation.com